Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn a supplementary income. If you can devote time to it, it can also become your primary source of income. But the world of affiliate marketing can be intimidating if you do not have a good community to fall back on. The following is a brief review of Flex Offers to see if this is the affiliate network you are looking for.
FlexOffers is our highest rated affiliate network. Keep reading the review to find out why.
FlexOffers is a service that provides affiliates with a network of publishers and advertisers. The company provides a host of benefits for affiliates through various affiliate programs, cutting across a variety of industries. The company hosts over 12,000 advertisers for publishers to choose from. There are also a variety of benefits for advertisers who wish to sign up for the platform’s services. The platform has a simple enough procedure for signing up to its services and offers a host of benefits for publishers or affiliates, some of which will be reviewed in the sections to follow.
FlexOffers Affiliate Offers
Flex Offers has a variety of advertisers and offers for publishers to choose from. The website is fairly easy to navigate and one of the first things you may notice on the site is a tab leading you to the various affiliate programs. Under this tab, you will find a list for ‘Affiliate Program Directory’ and ‘Affiliate Program Categories’. The directory includes:
- Consumer Electronics
- Home and Garden
- Lifestyle and Recreation
- Seasonal Promotions
Among the Affiliate Program Categories, there are:
- Digital Products
Each of these subcategories has a variety of different advertisers that are looking for affiliates and publishers to tie up with.
Range of Offers
There are primarily affiliate offers on the platform and there is no fixed type of offer (CPA, CPS, CPI, etc). Some of the featured advertisers on the platform include:
- InterContinental Hotels Group Affiliate Program
- SKECHERS Affiliate Program
- The Popcorn Factory Affiliate Program
- Kohl’s Affiliate Program
- Macy’s.com Affiliate Program
- Barnes & Noble Affiliate Program
FlexOffers also pays its affiliates on a NET 60 basis. If you are one of the top performers affiliated with the platform, you will be paid via NET 7. This is one of the key characteristics that set the service apart from a standard affiliate network.
Quality of Offers
The quality of offers on Flex Offers is based entirely on the mechanism and features provided by the service. All affiliates can avail the benefits of Publisher Pro Features 2.0. This is the new and improved affiliate network that has been designed to make business transactions a lot easier on the platform. The platform claims to have the latest offers, products, promotions, and online-only offers that are provided by niche advertisers and some of the biggest brands in the market. As has been evidenced above, the brands and advertisers that have signed up with the service cut across industries so the offers for publishers and affiliates are varied.
The Publisher Pro 2.0 offers:
- A Clean Dashboard: Once you log in, you will be able to get a clear picture of how your campaigns are performing. If there are any new announcements related to the network, the dashboard is the ideal place to check.
- Data: On any campaign you run, regardless of the offer or the advertiser, Flex Offers provides you with stats and data regarding various verticals on an hourly basis.
- Advertisers: The company claims to add at least 50 new advertiser programs daily. Some of the top names in the market, direct advertisers and agencies are attached with the platform and more are added regularly.
- Links: The service can provide publishers with cache technology, allowing them to search links for new products and promotions based on their interests and requirements.
FlexOffers Payouts (Terms and Options)
Affiliates get paid every month on NET 60 terms. To put it simply, it means that if you earned a commission during April, it will be processed 60 days later, in July. For example, if the payment is processed on July 31, it will be issued within the first week of the following month – meaning between 1-7 August. There is a stipulated payment threshold you need to meet for payments to be issued.
If you are in the United States, you can be paid via check, direct deposit or via Payoneer. You need to reach a total threshold of $25 in commissions before the payment can be issued. The first payment will be made by check to confirm your address. All subsequent payments can be made via the mode of your choosing.
If you are outside the United States, you can be paid via Paypal, Payoneer or through Wire Transfer. For Payoneer, the payments must reach a minimum balance of $25 in the previous period, for a payment to be issued. In the case of Paypal, you need a total of $100 in commissions before a payment is issued, minus a $20 processing fee. For Wire Transfer, you need to reach a total of $5,000 for a payment to be issued.
Is FlexOffers Trustworthy?
On the whole, Flex Offers seems to be a company that can be trusted. It is a large affiliate network with advertisers from a variety of verticals offering publishers business. The platform has a good reputation among clients and the larger affiliate network. It offers:
- Timely payouts if you reach the defined threshold
- Transparency on how campaigns are performing
- Professional support during regular business hours
- A clean design for the dashboard, suitable for both desktop and mobile use
Apart from some of the things mentioned above, which any standard affiliate program should offer, the platform also offers existing publishers the opportunity to refer new publishers. There are also affiliate managers for every publisher that allow and enable them to navigate the network with greater ease.
The platform also has more than 12,000 advertisers for publishers to choose from, and more are being added each day, so there is never a paucity of niches or verticals that publishers can choose from. Since the network is so large, there is room for all kinds of publishers. There is a feeling of community rather than that of competition between the affiliates.
How Does the Network Standout?
The network stands out in a variety of different ways. The following are some of its distinct characteristics:
- Size: The size of the network in itself is something to commend. With over 12,000 advertisers taking their business to the network of affiliates attached to the platform, you are bound to find a niche advertiser that is in line with your interests. The offers cut across verticals and industries so there is something for every type of affiliate.
- Referrals: The referral system, known as Flexrev-$hare is a way for existing publishers to refer new publishers and climb higher in the referral tier. The more referrals you bring, the greater share of profits you can take home from every sale your referrals make. This is a neat system of incentives.
- Payment: The payment process, although long drawn out, has a method and follows a defined system. There is no confusion regarding when a payment will be made. If you have earned a certain commission, the payment will be processed in the next 60 days.
As a publisher, you can also sign up for free with the platform. There are no fees for maintaining a publisher account.
The application process with the platform is quite straightforward. When you sign up to be a publisher with Flex Offers, you will need to fill out a simple form. The form will ask for your email ID and you will be provided with an agreement with all the clauses for joining the program.
Once you submit the form, you will receive an email from the platform. Once you click on the link provided in the email, your registration will be confirmed. Once you click on the confirmation link, you will be redirected to the application page.
Once you are back on the application page, you will be asked for your contact details so the platform knows where to forward your commissions. You will also be asked to describe your traffic sources, so the platform can attest that you will be using effective methods to send customers in the direction of the offers. This could be a blog, a website or any other source of traffic of your choosing.
The application will then be considered and if all looks good, you will be notified via an email.
The review of Flex Offers above has found it to be a trustworthy website with several benefits to offer to affiliates. The payment process is slightly lengthy and there may be too many options to pick from, but on the whole, the platform provides a bankable network. What has your experience been with the platform? Let us know in the comments.
- Quality of Offers
- Range of Offers
FlexOffers is a leading affiliate network with thousands of offers. Offers range from globally recognized brands to smaller online companies. Is it worth promoting these offers? Read our review to find out.
User Review( vote)